Senior Spotlight: Muhammad Moez

Muhammad+Moez+states+he+loved+his+high+school+career+and+he+will+miss+being+at+JFK.+

Muhammad Moez

Muhammad Moez states he loved his high school career and he will miss being at JFK.

Muhammad Ali

May 30, 2023

What would you say to underclassmen who are entering their senior year soon?

Moez: You should have fun with little activities here and there, like field day and project graduations, just don’t sweat it because you will miss your high school years later on.

What is one thing you would tell your freshman self?

High school is not as scary as you thought it would be, and you will get used to it, and there will be great friends that you make along the way.

What do you plan to do after high school?

I plan on going to college and getting a part-time job while I’m at it.

What do you wish you did differently in high school?

wish I had participated in more clubs and fun activities that I had missed out on.

Is there anything you regret not doing during your high school career?

I regret not participating in sports and not joining sports teams for this school.

If you could repeat one of your high school years, which one would it be and why?

I would definitely repeat my sophomore year because it was online, and since it was online, it was like a completely different experience.

How have your parents impacted the way you look at life?

They have played a really big role in my high school career, they helped me stay on the right path and also helped me make the right decisions.

What was the hardest part of high school and how did you get through it?

I came across many difficult classes and it was really hard for me to keep up with my grades sometimes, but in the end, it all worked out.

How has covid affected your high school experience?

Covid had a major effect on my life, it was really weird to attend classes through a computer. I also missed many activities that I wanted to take part in.

What is one thing you will miss about high school?

I will miss so much about high school. I’m gonna miss all the memories that I had, and of course, all the great friends and people that I met along the way.